Funeral and Memorial Services
If you are in need of immediate help please call us at (845) 831-0380 to speak with Patrick Halvey, owner and Funeral Director.
Riverview Funeral Home by Halvey, LLC offers a Low-Price Guarantee on all funeral services.
All too often, families discount the value of ceremony after the death of a loved one. Coming together after a loss is a very essential part of the grieving process.
WHY FAMILIES CHOOSE RIVERVIEW FUNERAL HOME BY HALVEY, LLC
- Patrick Halvey and the staff at Riverview Funeral Home by Halvey, LLC are passionate about serving families in their time of need and take very seriously their duty to provide dignity and honor to your loved one.
- All services handled personally by Patrick J. Halvey, Owner and Funeral Director.
- Please reference our 5-Star rating on Google and Facebook to see other families experiences.
- Riverview Funeral Home by Halvey, LLC offers Free Online Obituaries for all families.
- Beautiful facility overlooking the majestic Hudson River.
- We speak Spanish.
- Centrally Located in Beacon, New York.
- 100% Handicap Accessible.
- Plenty of On-Site Parking.
- Serving all Faiths and Beliefs.
- Low-Price Guarantee.
Gathering with friends and family gives everyone the opportunity to share memories, express emotions, and find comforting support. Whether you choose burial or cremation; whether you select a formal funeral or a more relaxed memorial service, the need for acknowledgment of the loss with family and friends is ever present. We can help you create a unique meaningful ceremony to express the genuine individuality of your loved one.
We offer families a beautiful setting in which to come together to honor your loved one. But, you may certainly choose to celebrate their life in a more unique setting. No matter where you decide to gather together, such a service will make a difference in the lives of all who attend.
If burial has been selected, usually any ceremonies we design revolve around the casket being present. You can choose to follow tradition, with a viewing, and then a funeral service in a church or memorial chapel. Or you could decide to have a more relaxed memorial service, even in your family home.
There is no formula for honoring your loved one when burial has been selected. We’re here to listen to your concerns, share our experience, and help you to arrive at the perfect way to gather together before your loved one's interment in the cemetery of your choice.